Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Look at These Photographs, Every Time I do They Makes me Laughs

Well, I'm all moved into my place. The first order of business here was to get new bed sheets. The ones that came with my KING-SIZED bed were PINK. Yeah, I made to sure to buy some more manly blue bed sheets, so it can impress all the ... nobody who's gonna see it. Oh well, it's more for my self-esteem than anything.

My roommate's pretty cool, a UBC student from Japan. The apartment is a one bedroom, I have the bedroom to myself, and he lives in the main room. It's a win-win accommodation. The city is damn loud and bright at night, but I can get used to it. It's also hot in my room, but my roomie says that'll change come wintertime. Anyway, here's some pics of the view from my bedroom window (that big dark glass building is the one that Angel flew out of in X-Men 3.) The last picture is the view from the main room.











School's a real joy. It's hard to get used to actually WANTING to go to school in the morning, but I'm sure I can adjust. I can't wait to actually start making flicks. It's going to be a lot of work, but the pay-off will be great.

Anyway, still liking it out here, but I do miss home. I hope everyone there is doing great, I'll see all of you again someday soon.

No comments: