Friday, August 11, 2006

Happening Right Now, In A Galaxy We All Live In ...

Well, here it is, the inevitable first post. I'm going to try to get the intro junk out of the way first by saying if you're reading this, you already know my situation. You know my name is Will Vaughan from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, and you know I've moved to Vancouver, British Columbia for the Acting program at the Vancouver Film School. You know my favourite movies are from the Star Wars saga, and you know I love video games and rock music, and my favourite band is Led Zeppelin. You know I am very into movies and film-making and Jesus is my proverbial home boy. But you already knew all that, so there's no need for me to write it al here.

The very purpose of this Blog is to make one massive update for anyone to see anytime they want for any reason, other than laughing at my misfortunes, or being envious of my successes. I'm hoping for more of the latter than the former. Rather than have everyone and their dog writing or calling saying "how's it going out there?", "meeting any new people?", "still washing behind your ears?", "woof? Bark, bark, ruff!" they can all take a gander here and get on big, fluffy, lemon-meringue pie of blog-tacular updates right in the face. Delicious.

As of this writing, am I three days away from stepping onto a plane on the east coast of Canada, and stepping off eight hours later on the west coast of Canada. How dandy. In all honesty, I don't know what this year will bring me. This will be my first foray into the world of professional acting, and hopefully when this fish leaves the bowl, it'll dive into an ocean of opportunity and not get caught in a dragnet of disaster. I'm full of 'em tonight.

So stay tuned, and feel free to leave a comment, or just keep said comments to yourself until they boil-over, out from the pot of pent-up feelings, all over the oven of the internet blogging community. With nothing better to end-off with, I will leave you with this: Peanut M&Ms rule. Think about it, it's true.

No comments: