Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Big Callback

Remember that audition for the lead in the Chris Columbus flick I mentioned? Well, scroll down this page and read about the before and after. I'll wait.

My agent called this morning informing me that Tuesday night I have the big callback for this, which I was not expecting at all. It's down to me and two other guys, and on top of that the producer and director (who we all know is one in the same) will be there. So I'll acting in front of the guy who directed Mrs. Doubtfire. Awesome. My agent says to really showcase my personality here. What does he think I am, Cheez Whiz?

I got a coach for this on Monday afternoon after my WorkSafeBC audition. WorkSafeBC on Monday morning, Chris Columbus and 1492 Productions Tuesday night. The life of an actor in Vancouver.

No comments: